Monday, August 8, 2011

Intro

Hi, I'm Kami and welcome to my Sims 3 Blog. This is my first post as you can see and I am kind of excited about it. I had a blog prior to this one but with work and taking care of home, it was being neglected. After a long and hard deliberation I decided to delete it. I recently left my job so I decided why not continue what I started, right?? RIGHT! So yeah I am back and this time I want to share with you my Sims 3 creations. I absolutely LOVE to build houses and as of recently I have discovered some tools which make making Sims a lot more desirable and I will be sharing them as well. Anyway, I've done enough rambling... LET THERE BE SIMS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog Kami!! Great creations and I look forward to seeing what else you bring to the table!! Don't let forget to add your link to Cstyles!

kamikinz said...

Thanks Cece! I appreciate that... i'll do that it asap