Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New feature

I'm trying out this new feature on my iphone where I can text my post for the day which is kinda cool... Lol so this is a lil test.
On another note...
I am really exhausted right now. *yawns* After a 5 hour drive, that usually takes 3 1/2 hours, I lifted box after box after box all the way to the 3rd floor. Today same thing *sighs* Surprisingly I haven't thought about TS3 all day :) to busy back and forth to my storage. Bad news is Verizon is still on strike so I am without internet. Can you believe they gave me an installation date of December 23? Thats absolutely absurd!!! Really, how much work is it to press a little button and get my darn service started?!?! IDK.. I was thinking about going with my local cable company because they offer phone internet and cable... *SMH* but apparently the previous owners of my apartment owed some money on there bill so they want me to bring ID and my lease to them to verify I am not the rat bastard that stopped payin their bill *shrugs* I just cant wait for this to be over because on top of all that other jazz I nee to enroll my son into a new elementary so the bus can pick him up AND my battery blew 3 weeks ago so I have to keep it plugged into the wall. IDK I'll keep you guys informed...

2 comments:

Sleepy-Genius said...

I haven't used it yet. I'm a bit hesitate. I don't want it to say "Sent from my phone, provided by Boost Mobile" on every post. LOL

kamikinz said...

i dont think it does ...lol do a test post and see if that works