Thursday, August 11, 2011

Story perhaps?

Hey I come to you today with a new post. I posted my pictures of my Sims Milady and Alder on Cstyles and a few of my fellow Cstylers asked that I do a story for them... It is not a happy story at all. It's kinda of a urban story. I did post a little bit of a back story so you can get a feel of them...

These 2 Sims are of Cape Verdean descent.. They are fluent in Portuguese a little Creole and English. there parents moved from Cape Verde to the USA when they were little in order to give them a better life. At the age of 17 Alder lost his parents in a horrible car accident in which Milady survived. Since they were underage with no known relatives they were taken into custody by the state.. Alder was eventually released on his 18th birthday leaving Milady,16, behind. A year passed and Alder started to see a change in his sister. Her normal shy and reserved personality was more so than usual. Thinking it to be no more than depression Alder shrugged it off....

HmMmMmM...

No comments: